Hello! 👋 We are excited to work together to bring new audiences to your upcoming Context seminars & courses!
Your video will provide your audience an example of your presentation style and personality, before they register.
How our VocalVideo submission process works:
Helpful Tips & Tricks
• Pick a quiet and well lit place.
• Avoid having windows or a light source in the background of your shot since that will create glare.
• Look directly at the camera.
• Feel free to start recording, take a breath and then speak. We can trim the clips to remove pauses.
• You can re-do a "scene" as many times as you'd like.
• We edit your video to be 3 minutes max, try to keep your answers short and sweet.
Relax and be yourself - you'll do great!
Want to be featured on our Blog?
If you're interested in getting involved in other ways to market your content, you can write a blog post for us! Showcase your passion and expertise in writing, and we'll work together to promote your upcoming tours and conversations even further.
We have 8,000+ weekly visitors to our blog – this is a great way to showcase your talents for new Context audiences! If you have an idea, please click here to send Aanchal an email.